The traditional Orchid flower stands for perfection and thoughtfulness across all our international schools in Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune and Hyderabad. The name – Orchids The International School directly conveys the essence of the institution i.e. an environment which imbibes integrity and compassion within each learner. The School logo is a combination of key elements which reflects the holistic development approach adopted at all our international schools in Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune and Hyderabad.
• The Shield depicts our commitment to safeguard parents and stakeholder interest by providing right environment for pupils and nurturing young minds with the spirit of inquiry and fostering intellectual, ethical and social values within them.
• The Book and Pen at the centre of the shield represent the two core elements that embark on the world of knowledge and wisdom.
• The Rising Sun and Orchid is emblem of glory, brilliance, thoughtfulness.
• The Outstretched Arm coveys our welcoming culture.
• The Stars signifies “Excellence” that we strive for.
• The Crown depicts the Leadership quality we imbibe within our students so that they could excel in their respective fields.