The following post must be interesting and surely instills knowledge about our country.
• Indian Railways is having the largest single employer in the world and stands first that serves people with a number of 1 million employees.
• Southern region of our country is a Peninsula that is surrounded by water on three sides with Arabian Sea, Indian Ocean and Bay of Bengal.
• Indians invented the first numbering system and the digit zero is also invented by an Indian scientist named Aryabhatta.
• India is the largest English speaking country in the world.
• India stands first in the production of Milk in the world.
• India has the largest number of Post offices in the world than any other country.
• Brihadeswara Temple at Tanjore in Tamil Nadu is the first temple made out of Granite in the world.
• India has a large number of mosques numbering approximately 3, 00,000 which is more than any another country.
• Hinduism, Sikhism, Buddhism, and Jainism are the religions that began in India and spread to the rest of the world later.