1. Provide your kid a good toothbrush with soft bristles as the gums are sensitive at that age and should be handled gently.
2. Change the toothbrush for your kid at the interval of every 3 months since microbes can affect the used brush leading to infections.
3. Give your child a good toothpaste containing Fluoride in it since it will strengthen the enamel of your kid’s teeth.
4. Teach your kid how to brush using the appropriate amount of paste for brushing, giving instruction about the direction of brushing that is to be started first and handling the brush.
5. Advise your toddler to brush his or her teeth twice a day at morning and at night before going to bed.