Lab Assistant - Orchids
Required Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s degree in science education or another related field.
- Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- Basic computer skills.
- Preferred- Diploma/ Degree in Engineering.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Research and analysis skills.
- Experience working with lab equipment
- Mathematic and measurement skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Ability to keep detailed records.
- Minimum diploma required.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work for timely completion.
- Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Able to understand complex instruction by teacher and planners.
- Able/ willing to learn the basic maintenance of the wood work machines/ hand tools/ electric circuitry activities.
- Supervise the class / guide the students during the session.