We are looking for passionate and detail-oriented curriculum planners who will be interested in creating engaging lesson plans and quality resources that ensure a successful teaching-learning process in the classroom environment. The individuals should also have an understanding and be aware of how digital technology has reshaped education.
Education, K-12 segment
The candidates should have a master's degree in English and a B.Ed. degree from a reputed University.
- Candidates must have 1 to 3 years of experience in teaching/curriculum planning.
- Teaching experience of a minimum 1 year as a secondary school teacher will be an added advantage.
Role and Responsibilities
- Researching and developing quality lesson plans and learning resources for grades 6 to 8.
- Targeting achievable and productive learning objectives for each chapter
- Using effective and relevant teaching methodologies and strategies
- Including interdisciplinary questions and activities.
- Creating a plan that ensures an interactive classroom environment and aims at the holistic development of the learners.
- Should have excellent subject knowledge.
- Should have working knowledge of Bloom’s Taxonomy
- Should have working knowledge of using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Should have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Should have the ability to understand and analyse any given chapters of literature, grammar and writing skills.
- Should have the ability to create and source engaging content for students.
- Should enjoy working in a team and across teams.
- Should have the ability to meet tight deadlines and effectively manage the workload.