We invite applications from creative, enthusiastic and experienced Teachers of Science with energy and vision, for a full time ongoing position.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Be passionate about the teaching and learning.
- Demonstrate the ability to work within and contribute to a team, particularly in the context of planning units of work and related assessments
- Create a learning environment that fosters a love of learning Science, encouraging each child to engage in the learning process
- Ensure personal and professional development is ongoing and keep abreast of curriculum initiatives in secondary education
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum Qualification required: Qualified DELF (Diplôme d'Etudes en Langue Française) course from France alliances + Graduate.
- Good content knowledge
- Fluent in English (Both written and oral)
- Pleasant personality
- Female Candidates ONLY