Concept: Frame Sentences on the picture
- A picture composition requires the writer to observe the picture or set of pictures carefully and describe it in the form of a story.
- Questions for picture composition could have a picture and a few word clues. The student is expected to frame a meaningful sentence using them.
In the above example, we can see a picture and two-word clues.
Let’s try to frame a meaningful sentence with them.
Sentence:Cow gives us milk.
Observe the given picture carefully and frame a sentence with the word
Sentence: The students are reading in the classroom.
How to make a sentence from a picture?
- Carefully observe the picture and the word clues.
- Ask questions to yourself and find those answers.
- Look at the characters present in the picture and notice what action they are performing.
- Observe the background or setting of the picture.
- Arrange the observations as points in a logical order. Write simple, meaningful sentences to form a composition.
Observe the picture carefully and gather the information from the picture.
Character- One man
Action- waiting for the bus
Background /setting- bus-stop
Sentence:A man is waiting for a bus at the bus stop.
- Observe the picture carefully, and don’t miss out on any clues. It helps you to frame a sentence.
- A sentence has to be related to the picture. Don’t use words that are not relevant.