Day – Night
Let’s understand the Day-time and Night-time.
- Daytime is when we can see the sunlight or feel its heat. When we don’t feel any such things, it's night-time.
- The sun seems to move across the sky, starting from the east in the morning and moving towards the west at night.
- The Sun rises in the East, and it sets in the West.
We consider one day as 24 hours. Based on time, we can divide a day into four parts.
The early part of the day when the sun rises.
- Morning time is best for exercise and study.
- Early morning sunrays are good for the growth of the body. They consist of vitamin D.
The part of the day from midday to the time of the sunset.
- 12:00 PM is called ‘Noon-time’.
- After the noon-time, 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM timing is called Afternoon.
The part of the day from the sunset to the time to go to bed.
The part of the day when it is dark in the sky and most of the people sleep at this time.