A Fact File About Yourself for Class 3 English
A fact file has all the important details about a thing or a place, or a person. Students will know how to write a fact file about yourself and common mistakes that might occur.
In this learning concept, the students will learn :
- Elements of a fact file with examples.
- Factors to consider while writing a fact file.
- Fact file example.
- Fact file format.
Every grammar concept covered on the website has illustrations, examples and fun diagrams for effective student understanding. After students learn how to make a fact file, they can also access the two free worksheets appended at the end of the page to evaluate their understanding. These worksheets are available with their solutions in PDF format.
Fact file Meaning:
A fact file about yourself is a brief account of yourself. It contains the information about you in an orderly manner.
How to Write a Fact file?
Let us have a look at an example to understand how to write a fact file based on the elements mentioned above. Let us have a look at an example of a fact file
Elements of a Fact File
The elements of a fact file can be written in an autobiography. These elements are used to write about anything or anybody.
A fact file must include:
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- School name and class
- Family (friends)
- Other information (My favourite food, favourite animal,
Fact File Example:
- My name is Priya Wadhwa.
- I was born on January 1st 2015.
- I was born in Chandigarh.
- I am a student of class III studying in Vidya Mandir, Chandigarh.
My family includes my parents, my grandparents, my little brother, and
I have two best friends; one is Prerna, and the other is Rishu. We study in the same class and same school. I also have two good friends, Reyaansh and Ritwik, who live in my locality.
- I like to play with my friends. I love art and craft, drawing and painting.
- I like to eat the fried rice and chilli chicken prepared by my mother. I also love the food cooked by my granny.
- I can speak Punjabi, Hindi and English.
- My favourite time of the year is the Winter season. I can sleep during the vacations cosily with a blanket.
- I have a pet dog. His name is Bonny. He is a furry do. I love my dog. He sleeps in my room on a cot stitched by my grandmom.
- Fact file of yourself must have facts mentioned correctly.
- Fact file of yourself must have the information in an organized manner. Put down the information in a sequence.