Concept:Fact file about Yourself
A fact file about yourself is a brief account of yourself. It contains the information about you in an orderly manner.
How to Write a Fact file?
Let us have a look at an example to understand how to write a fact file based on the elements mentioned above. Let us have a look at an example of a fact file
Elements of a Fact File
The elements of a fact file can be written in an autobiography. These elements are used to write about anything or anybody.
A fact file must include:
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- School name and class
- Family (friends)
- Other information (My favourite food, favourite animal,
- My name is Priya Wadhwa.
- I was born on January 1st 2015.
- I was born in Chandigarh.
- I am a student of class III studying in Vidya Mandir, Chandigarh.
My family includes my parents, my grandparents, my little brother, and
I have two best friends; one is Prerna, and the other is Rishu. We study in the same class and same school. I also have two good friends, Reyaansh and Ritwik, who live in my locality.
- I like to play with my friends. I love art and craft, drawing and painting.
- I like to eat the fried rice and chilli chicken prepared by my mother. I also love the food cooked by my granny.
- I can speak Punjabi, Hindi and English.
- My favourite time of the year is the Winter season. I can sleep during the vacations cosily with a blanket.
- I have a pet dog. His name is Bonny. He is a furry do. I love my dog. He sleeps in my room on a cot stitched by my grandmom.
- Fact file of yourself must have facts mentioned correctly.
- Fact file of yourself must have the information in an organized manner. Put down the information in a sequence.