Do you play with the magic cube? Can you solve it?
Let us learn the shape of the magic cube.
It is a three-dimensional shape. A three-dimensional shape is a geometric shape which has three dimensions namely- length, breadth and height.
Let us learn few three-dimension shapes.
- Cube:It is a 3-dimension figure with six faces. Each face is a square. It has 12 edges and 8 vertices.
- Cuboid:It is a 3-dimensional figure with six faces. Each face is a rectangle. It has 12 edges and 8 vertices.
- Cylinder:It is a 3-dimensional figure with a curved side and circular top and base. It has 0 edges and 0 vertex.
- Cone:It is a 3-dimensional figure with a circular base. It has two faces, one edge and one vertex.
- Sphere:It is a 3-dimensional round figure. It has 1 face and no vertex no edge.
Faces:A face is a flat surface.
Edges:An edge is the line where two faces meet.
Vertex:A vertex is a corner (point) where two edges meet.