Hiring an experienced educator to manage academic operations at specific grade level; in line with the vision and mission of the organization. Ensuring high levels of academic results, academic data management & parent satisfaction. The ideal candidate needs to be a Academically strong with a flair for coordination and people management.
Required Candidate Profile
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree Science, Arts & Commerce.
- Minimum ECCED or Diploma Experience: 5 to 6 years of work experience in academics with minimum 1 year of work experience as a Coordinator / Supervisor / HOD / Examination Head / Lead Teacher / Head Teacher
- Only Female candidates
- Effectively manage the grade level Academic delivery & administration in an optimal manner, ensuring excellence in academic results and student discipline
- Coordinate with Central Committees to implement curriculum as per guidelines
- Establish and promote high standards and expectations for all students and staff for academic performance.
- Effectively ensure that the teaching staff is optimally engaged at all points in time and all additional academic work is timely completed
- Effectively ensure that all process is followed in line with the policies laid down by the Board and Central Committees
- Coordinate with the Principal and management to ensure the information called for by the board, education department, central office is shared with them within timelines and as per guidelines
- Assist the Principal in effectively implementing any policies or any updates received.
- Effectively conduct, manage, supervise various events like parent orientation, PTM, sports day, coffee meets, student events &competition.
- Coordinate and oversee the execution of the Curricular and Extra Curricular Programme as per guidelines.
- Ensure parent delight during all parent interfaces with the school management.
- Effectively handle parent concerns as and when escalated by the concern stakeholders
- Maintain effective communication with students, staff and parents.
- Responsible for all documentation work regarding student & staff related academics performance, discipline, etc.
- Coordinate with the various committees in Central Office for the smooth functioning of school operations.
- Effectively guide, hand-hold, motivate teachers to drive their best as per the Orchids curriculum philosophy.
- Effectively control attrition by facilitating a conducive work environment for the school staff.
- Effectively ensure that there is adherence to HR Policies.
- Effectively work with Human Resources team to recruit efficient resources within the prescribed time frame.
- Ensure teaching staff are taken through induction program at regular intervals.
- Any other assignments as directed by the managing committee